GIANT CHARGE PRO
OWN THE FIELD. Maximize your efforts as you drop the hammer. Power up the steepest, most technical climbs. Maintain stability and control as you unclip to cross a sketchy obstacle. Featuring a rubber-protected, 100% carbon, dual ExoBeam outsole combined with an all-new internal ExoWrap with dedicated BOA, the Charge Pro mountain bike shoe delivers the pinnacle of lightweight XC, CX and gravel performance.
- A 100% long-fiber carbon ExoBeam plate featuring a full rubber covered dual beam design, offers secure mid-foot contact on the pedal while un-clipped, without sacrificing torsional flexibility, stiffness, or power transfer
- Reinforced high-density, water resistant PU upper with laser cut micro-perforations combines optimal support with extremely low weight while providing optimal ventilation and promoting a balanced foot climate
- Unique fully internal, direct pull ExoWrap with dedicated Boa® IP1 dial produces a 360° foot enclosure for customizable arch fit and support
- Exclusive Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional ration of the rear and mid foot
- Reversed forefoot strap ensures maximum comfort and a secure fit
- Ultra grippy SharkSkin heel liner gives a secure, slip-free fit even under the harshest conditions
- Molded TPU toe guard protects forefoot and features double secure cleat inserts
- Removable sock liner with tunable arch support and TransTextura Plus™ antimicrobial layer promotes a balanced foot climate
- Sizes: EU 40-48 (Half Sizes 41.5-45.5)
- Weight: 338g (size 45)
Featuring a rubber-protected, 100% carbon, dual ExoBeam outsole combined with an internal ExoWrap with dedicated BOA and utilizing super-efficient slip last construction, the Charge Pro brings robust lightweight XC, CX and gravel performance to new levels.